Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 52 (November 18, 2015)

Two-Point Evening Question
Which famous English poet wrote the famous poem about Kublai Khan's palace, the "stately pleasure dome" in Xanadu, that Marco Polo spoke of in his travels?


Highlights of Day 52:
  • Morning Reading: Author's Purpose
  • Vocabulary: Unit 5 Test
  • Genre Reading: SciFi - "The Time Hackers"
    • Chapters Twelve and Thirteen
  • "I am thankful for..." Newspaper Statements
    • Cierra: I am thankful for my life and those in my family because without them I would not be here to leave my mark on the world!
    • Cassie: I am thankful for a wonderful school because some people do not have wonderful schools to go to with caring teachers.
  • French with Madame Auclair!

French pronunciations to exchange fruit!


  • Gym Class with Coach Samaha!
  • Social Studies: 
    • Ship-Figurehead Projects
    • "Once Upon a Time...The Travels of Marco Polo"
  • Music with Mrs. Navien: Practice for Christmas Pageant

Homework
- Math: Finish eight (8) problems
- Social Studies: Ship-Figurehead Project
- French: Puppet Paper

Notices
- Sign "Float Form" if child is walking 
- Please bring in CANNED GOODS!

3 comments: